Remember the flooring at your school or in your Grandparents house?
It was probably Marmoleum or Lino as it is better known. A traditional floor covering that stands the test of time and one thing it isn’t is old fashioned. We use Forbo’s Marmoleum and it’s truly a floor that is nature’s friends. It is made from 97% natural raw materials making it is the world’s leading sustainable resilient flooring. It is what it is, a genuine, authentic product that can be used to create everything from simple to sublime designs. A flooring that is also good for your health –Independently approved by Allergy UK.
How is Marmoleum Made?
- Made from 97% natural raw materials, 72% of which are renewable and will grow back within 10 years.
- It is made with 43% recycled content to reduce the need for virgin raw material.
- It is 100% biodegradable.
- 100% of electricity comes from renewable sources and our linoleum production sites achieve ISO14001 certification. How Does it Perform?
- It performs well from the minute it’s installed, is easy to clean and takes very little looking after.
- The latest finish – Topshield2 which, together with naturally antibacterial ingredients, means the floor is hygienic and needs less cleaning with fewer harmful chemicals